Search The Web from here!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November, 2010 Update!

Greetings!
Once again, it has been a while for me getting back to this site for updates.  My apologies for that.  Not that I had anything earth-shattering going on, but...you know, gotta keep up with these things better, that's all.

So, not a great deal of news in the "Earning Money Online" scenario.  I am earning some income from some of my writing endeavors, but that game seems to be changing; and not necessarily in writers' favor.  I continue to research for new start-up writing sites, though I have not signed up with any recently.  The sites I linked to in my previous post are slowly showing signs of life, though it is still too soon to tell how they'll work out.

I've also begun much more social-networking, via Twitter, Facebook, Google, FriendFeed, LinkedIn, and others.  There, I promote my sites and articles, and other online items like my zazzle.com store, and my CafePress store, and others.  I've learned that the key to Earning Money Online is really just in getting the necessary traffic and web exposure needed to turn the revenue-wheel.  Of course, I'm learning the hard way; through trial and error (lots of error!), so I play it slow and easy and don't take any dumb chances if I can help it.
Wishing all a great holiday season, and superb and profitable New Year!

P.S. ("Please See"): SelfGrowth.com: "is the most complete guide to information about Self -Improvement, Personal Growth and Self Help on the Internet. It is designed to be an organized directory, with articles and references to thousands of other Web Sites on the World Wide Web."

The Online Self Improvement and Self Help Encyclopedia

5 comments:

We welcome You said...

Dear Earn Money Online!, we are actually a group of friends that is about to form a partnership to form a advertising company. However, we have a tight budget so we have to seek for quality bloggers to fit our advertisement. Check out my blog http://advertisement4bloggers.blogspot.com

We hope you could post a How to earn money $$$ of our blog. Our payment is different than click per pay but who that entitled for our advertisement. We will pay them monthly due to our terms and condition.

In return, we will promote back your blog. Thank You as you Scratch my back and i scratch yours.

Please tell us how do u want us to promote your blog. Thank You

Earn money in internet said...

There are many ways to make money online. You just have to be very careful in choosing which site to join. You have to be sure that you only involve yourself with the legit ones.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2k media said...

HI, dear
Most of us use internet in modern science but now we can make it our earning source. Earn money online try to visit our website..

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFocus and receive dollars from every visit to your shortened links.